Introducing golf’s first ever customized putter shaft – the new Stability Carbon
(Richardson, TX) — With the new Stability Carbon, you can customize to fit your game—length, connector color, even tip finish.
Stability Carbon is another product innovation from Breakthrough Golf’s premium putter assortment.
Barney Adams, CEO of Breakthrough Golf states, “There’s a reason why the #1 PGA putter in the world plays Stability and it’s simply because our technology works. Stability Carbon is just another superb offering and gives all golfers a choice in their putter shafts.”
• Exclusive, Advanced Materials Integration; patented technology that delivers the face square at impact and is available only from BGT.
• Carbon weave for playability refinement and improved feel.
• Change your Loft, Lie, Length, Balance, Grip…even the site lines.
• Customize your shaft with 4 connector options and 2 tip finishes.
• Fits virtually all putters, regardless of brand or bend profile- straight, single or double bends and it’s easy to install.
• 1 degree of torque, so your putter face remains square at impact to deliver consistent, accurate putts that roll straight every time.
• 99% of golfers who play Stability prefer it over steel.
Discover why golfers of all abilities have switched to the patterned technology of Stability. Stability Carbon is available at golf shops now and will retail for $179.9. Each shaft is evadible with custom features that golfers can choice from.
Breakthrough Golf Technology website: breakthroughgolftech.com